- Loud 85 decibel alarm
- Permanent carbon monoxide sensor
- Powered by 3 AA size batteries
- The alarm sound pattern is four short alarm beeps. The red LED will flash while in alarm mode.
- One "chirp" every 30 seconds is an indication that the battery is low(need replacement)(green LED still flashes once every 30 seconds).
- Test / Reset button to text the unit electronics and verifies proper unit operation and reset the unit during CO alarm.
- Alarm memory feature: If the unit ever alarms, pressing the button, green LED will flashes once every second for one minute and the peak alarm level will be indicated on the LCD.
- Green and red LED lights that indicate normal operation and alarm status.
- The unit will sound "chirp" and red LED flashes once as power up.
- Power saving feature: The alarm sound pattern is 4 beeps every 5 seconds in the beginning. In 4 minutes, it will change to 4 beeps every minutes to save the battery.
- 3 digits LCD is optional. "Lb" on the LCD indicates low battery(need replacement) and "999PPM" on the LCD to indicate CO level over 999ppm. In normal condition, LCD is not lit. It will be lit as test / test button pressed and as CO concentration exceeds 30ppm.
- In 3 minutes after the batteries installed, the unit start to detect CO.
- Green LED: The green LED flashes every 30 seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly.
- Red LED: When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will flashes and the alarm pattern will sound.
Power supply: 3 AA size batteries
Sensitivity & Time:
- 50ppm, alarms within 60 - 90 minutes
- 100ppm, alarms within 10 - 40 minutes
- 300ppm, alarms within 3 minutes